Saturday, June 27, 2009

The dish that started it all


It was my very first Eggplant Parmesan and it was a success. Woohoo! The secret? Panko breadcrumbs! Or was that on my second attempt? My husband enjoyed eating it more than I did as I'm not really a fan of eggplant, at least, not cooked this way. I remembered the eggplant of my youth. Brinjal, we called it. Sliced in half and pan-fried in oil. Still, this was delicious and it was hubby who wanted to take a picture of it. So in a way, this was the dish that started it all. It boosted my confidence. So thank you, Eggplant Parmesan. And yes, I will be cooking you again some time in the future, I'm sure. There is already a box of panko breadcrumbs just waiting to be used.

1 Comments:

Blogger English language said...

I've often wanted to cook eggplant parmesan but never got around to it. Your picture makes me want to try my hand at it soon!
Liz

June 30, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home