Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whiskey Cakes

These are delicious.


Chocolate Chip Whiskey Cake (picture from monksbread.com)


Blueberry Whiskey Cake (picture from monksbread.com)

I first discovered the Chocolate Chip Whiskey Cake a few years ago and ordered it from Monks' Bread. Moist. Very moist. And dark and delicious and scrumptious. There is a hint of whiskey which is added after the cake is cooled. Some time later, I tried the Blueberry Whiskey Cake, in addition to ordering the Chocolate Chip Whiskey Cake again (had to), and it was very moist and delicious as well. Again, a subtle whiskey flavour. Other food items for sale include fruitcake, brownies, breads, spreads, preserves, even coffee. Why am I writing about these whiskey cakes? Don't know except that I have cake on my mind since the banana bread is all gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home