Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Bread, One Body

I felt compelled to post this video when I saw it on YouTube the other day. And when one feels compelled to do something, well, one just has to do it, I suppose. Especially when I read today's gospel reading which included the following lines:

So they said to him, "Sir, give us this bread always."
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst."
(John 6:34-35)


Now how can anyone ignore that?

I have always loved this hymn. And I also like the images in this video. And I wish reverence for the Mass would make a comeback.



Maybe this blog is evolving into something else. Yes, it was inspired by food, initially, but it was never meant to always be about food. And He is the Bread of Life after all. What more could we want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home